fighting together!!
昨天的夜晚 我失眠了:(
在床上翻来覆去 就是怎么 也睡不着
这种感觉 最让人感到无奈
我想了很多很多
说真的 我很害怕 我害怕一个人生活
但人 必须要学会独立 学会成长
毕竟 人生是自己的
这 可能是我人生新的转折点
我会慢慢地长大
5年半 对我来说 很久很久 很长很长
我在那里 人生地不熟 真的担心自己适应不了
庆幸的是 有2位朋友陪伴我 起码 心踏实些
有收获 也必定会有损失
我将离开我最爱的家人 朋友
和他们相处的时间必定会被剥夺许多
你们不可以忘记我!听到没?
得空的时候 call me, msg me, or even spam my wall :D it doesn't matter!
我们一起加油吧!大家有自己的梦想 勇敢地去追逐 奔跑吧!
在各自的领域 发光 发热
相信自己 :)
在床上翻来覆去 就是怎么 也睡不着
这种感觉 最让人感到无奈
我想了很多很多
说真的 我很害怕 我害怕一个人生活
但人 必须要学会独立 学会成长
毕竟 人生是自己的
这 可能是我人生新的转折点
我会慢慢地长大
5年半 对我来说 很久很久 很长很长
我在那里 人生地不熟 真的担心自己适应不了
庆幸的是 有2位朋友陪伴我 起码 心踏实些
有收获 也必定会有损失
我将离开我最爱的家人 朋友
和他们相处的时间必定会被剥夺许多
你们不可以忘记我!听到没?
得空的时候 call me, msg me, or even spam my wall :D it doesn't matter!
我们一起加油吧!大家有自己的梦想 勇敢地去追逐 奔跑吧!
在各自的领域 发光 发热
相信自己 :)

This is what we called as a 'life',
ReplyDeleteuse this opportunity to take a risk,
a risk that will turn to life's experiences,
an experience that will be a great memory.
teen's spirit,
we're still young.
u will be back on every weekend,
back to families and friends.
it's juz around one hour journey.
add oil,
all the best,
good luck. =)
Thanks Jye! i will try my best and im prepared to take the risk :) good luck for both of us :)
ReplyDeletekeep on contact ya!! will miss u very much!! time fly so fast. 11 years.. you will be my best friend ever, glad to be a friend like you!! if you meet any problems in life, I will willing to be your good listener.. take care babeee
ReplyDeleteI'm agree what Jye said... She also one of the people who pass through this kind of life~ Its really one of our LIFE..
ReplyDeleteIf I get Maktab..
I also will go alone...
No people accompany me..
At least you have people accompany You..
But I have to take care by myself..
I take it as one of my challenge in my LIFE~
We all are teenagers already..
Not more KIDS~
All the things we have to do it by ourself..
No more families can help us..
We only can pass through it by ourself..
And I'm sure you can pass through this..
Cause I knw YOU CAN DO IT~